The Hudson River Museum is a preeminent cultural institution in Westchester County and the New York metropolitan area. Situated on the banks of the Hudson River in Yonkers, New York, the HRM’s mission is to engage, inspire, and connect diverse communities through the power of the arts, sciences, and history.
The World of Frida celebrates the culture, style, and persona of visionary Mexican painter Frida Kahlo (1907–1954), who continues to inspire with her story of love, loss, and incredible bravery.
LOCATION: Hudson River Museum, 511 Warburton Ave. Yonkers, NY (914) 963-4550
- VACCINATION Required for Entry. All visitors 12+ must show proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours of visit; those 18+ must also show proof of identity.
- FACE MASKS are required indoors.
- Admission: $8 for Adults, $5 for Seniors. Free for members. Tickets are available for purchase online or at (914) 963-4550 during business hours. Tickets are nonrefundable. Reservations are accepted by credit card only.
- Tickets for Glenview tours and planetarium shows are an additional purchase and are not included in general admission. Adults +$5 each; Seniors +$4 each.
- Stools will be available for our use.
- DRY MATERIALS ONLY (in the Galleries). Wet materials may be used in the classroom.
Looking for us? Call/text: Cathy at (914) 625-0766 or Marianne at (914) 355-6507