Weekday Sketchers at Brooklyn Navy Yard
|Brooklyn Navy Yard Bldg 92|
|Building 77 Interior|
|Naval Cemetery Landscape|
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@gmail.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- Transportation: The easiest way to get to the Brooklyn Navy Yard is buy the Astoria line of the NYC Ferry. For those who would like to take the ferry from Pier 11 Wall Street we will take the 9:32 AM Ferry.
- For information about subway and bus transportation, click here https://brooklynnavyyard.org/visit/directions-map
- The morning will be spent sketching anywhere in the Yard: Building 92 (the museum) Building 77 (the food court and industrial site) or anywhere outdoors.
- We will meet for lunch at Building 77 (bring your own or purchase something there)
- After lunch we will walk to the Naval Cemetery Landscape for additional sketching