Weekday Sketchers are Going to the Birds!
That is the Birdhouses at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden
|Yes, Its a birdhouse! |
DATE: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 19, 2022
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATON: BROOKLYN BOTANIC
We will meet at the gate on Eastern Parkway near the 2 ,3 Subway station
TRANSPORTATION: 2,3 Subway to Eastern Parkway/ Brooklyn Museum Station
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@gmail.com
- Looking for us? Call or Text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- There is an entrance fee and you must purchase advanced timed tickets.
- There are senior rates and a few "Community Tickets" at no charge. There is also reciprocity with the NYBG
- There is a cafe in the garden. Bathrooms and water are available.
- Bring a stool but follow the guards instructions on where to sit. However, it might be easier to sit on the grass or a bench. Bring a groundcloth or plastic bag if you want to sit on the ground.