Weekday Sketcher at Prospect Park Boat House
|Prospect Park Boathouse|
The Prospect Park Boathouse is one of the first buildings in NYC to be named an historic landmark. It has appeared in more than 30 films and has hosted numerous weddings. If you haven't been there, this is your chance!
This beautiful Beaux Arts building will be our destination this week. Whether you choose to sketch the boathouse from the Lullwater Bridge or the bridge from the boathouse, you will have a wonderful sketch to remember the day. The nearby 156 year old Camperdown Elm and the Prospect Park waterfall also offer wonderful sketch opportunities as well.
DATE: WEDNESDAY MAY 31, 2023
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: PROSPECT PARK BOATHOUSE
TRANSPORTATION: B, Q Trains to Prospect Park.
Enter the park on Ocean Ave and follow the signs to the boathouse.
|Prospect Park Waterfall|
- Please RSVP Directly to Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@gmail.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- Bring a stool. You can use watercolors
- There is no food service at the Boathouse.
- Bathrooms and water are available in the Boathouse and Audubon Center which opens at noon