Join us in Fort Lee where we began one year ago!
After a winter of indoor events, let’s put the ‘urban’ back in our sketching.
This time we will be along the Hudson River at Ross' Dock at the bottom of the Palisades cliffs. Views of the George Washington Bridge, Upper Manhattan, and the cliffs make for a great day of sketching.
DATE: THURSDAY APRIL 27, 2023
STARTING TIME: 10:30 am
LOCATION: ROSS' DOCK, HENRY HUDSON DR FORT LEE, NJ See map for location
BY CAR: Please check a map app for directions. Metered Parking is available for $2 per hour
BY BUS from Manhattan: Port Authority Station at 178 St to Bridge Plaza in Fort Lee (1 stop). Buy ticket at machines. Let us know you are coming, and we will make arrangements to pick you up. Taxis are also available.
- Please RSVP directly to Margaret Casagrande at email@example.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Margaret at 646-515-9913
- Bring a stool.
- Dress in layers as it might be cool along the river.
- Bathrooms and water are available.
- There is NO food service at this site so bring your lunch and snacks with you.
- Picnic tables are available.
- There are shaded areas with trees (hope the leaves are open!)