Weekday Sketchers At Pier 57
What Is It?
Its a converted Marine Terminal.
It is a viewpoint in the Hudson River.
It is a music venue.
It is a roof garden.
It is a food court.
It is a work space.
What is it? ...........Its Pier 57!
Join us this week as we visit a new gathering spot in NYC. Converted from an old Marine Terminal, Google has taking over the space and created something new and exciting in this city. (Which is a feat in and of itself!). Between the colorful food stalls, the fabulous river views and the constant parade of people it will be hard to run out of things to sketch.
To learn more about the Pier 57, its history and conversion to an exciting multi-use location, click here: https://pier57nyc.com
DATE: WEDNESDAY JANUARY 31, 2024
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATON: PIER 57
25 11th Avenue at approximately 15th Street
We will meet in the food hall at the rear of the first floor
TRANSPORTATION: A, C, E or L train to 14th Street.
Then walk west to the Hudson River or take the crosstown bus
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at President@nycurbansketchers.org
- Looking for Us? Call or text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- Water, food and bathroom are available.
- Buy lunch from the many food vendors or bring your own
- We will meet in the food hall toward the back of the pier.