The Bruce Museum is a community based, world-class institution highlighting art, science and natural history in more than a dozen changing exhibitions annually. The permanent galleries feature the natural sciences that encompass regional to global perspectives.
LOCATION: Bruce Museum, 1 Museum Drive, Greenwich, CT 06830 https://brucemuseum.org/
- Admission is on a “Pay as You Wish” basis, with a suggested donation of $10 per adult, $8.00 for seniors.
- The Bruce Museum partners with Museums for All and is accredited by the American Alliance of Museums.
- Inside the Museum, visitors are must wear masks that completely cover the nose and mouth.
From NYC: Take the Metro-North New Haven line to Greenwich Station. Exit the station toward the east and turn right onto Steamboat Road. Walk through I-95 underpass and climb steps to the Museum.
- Bring your own/snack or lunch and water.
- The Museum usually has stools available, but, to be safe, bring your own chair or stool for the best sketching options.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we will know who to expect.
Looking for us? Call Cathy (cell 914-625-0766)