Weekday Sketchers at South Street Seaport
|South Street Seaport Museum Entrance|
Join us this week as we explore the incredible sailing ships, old cobblestoned streets and colonial buildings at the South Street Seaport. But wait....there's more......Great views of the Brooklyn bridge, the lower Manhattan skyline, the East River and Brooklyn Bridge Park across the river.
|Seaport Museum Meet Spot|
DATE: WEDNESDAY JUNE 15, 2022
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: SOUTH STREET SEAPORT
East River and Fulton Street
Meet in front of the South Street Seaport Museum
TRANSPORTATION: 2, 3, J, Z 4, 5 to Fulton Street. Walk east towards the East River after exiting the station.
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@gmail.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- Bring a stool for best sketching site lines
- Bring a hat and sunscreen
- Bring lunch or purchase it from the many vendors
- Public restrooms are available