Weekday Sketchers at Union Square Green Market
Ok, so Union Square is at 14th Street, not below it.... but it is a great place to sketch.
Join us on Wednesday, when the Green Market is open at Union Square for great sketching opportunities. The veggies and flowers, the tents and signage, the people and the pets! Lots and lots to capture in our books. Don't like that? There are the chess players and craft vendors on the south side of the park. Or get inside the park to sketch the statues and the people on the benches having lunch and lounging around. No matter what you choose it will be a great sketch!
WHEN: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 24, 2022
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: UNION SQUARE PARK
14th Street and Union Square West
We will meet by the rotunda on the corner by the subway entrance on 14th Street and Union Square West
TRANSPORTATION: 4,5,6, L, N, Q, R, W TO UNION SQUARE
|Meet by the rotunda over the subway|
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for us? Call/text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- Lots of benches in the park but a stool will help you by the Green Market
- There are bathrooms and water available.
- Lots of food vendors around or bring your own.
- The Green Market is very busy. Be prepared to find a spot out of the way.