Weekday Sketchers at Museum of the City of New York Thursday
Join us this week as we travel up Museum Mile to the Museum of the City of New York. If you haven't been to this small but enticing museum, now is your chance to engage in the New York State of Mind!
Besides the ongoing permanent exhibits, there are two temporary exhibits: one on food and one on religion, taken from the perspective of how we experience each in this multifaceted city.
For more information about the museum and the exhibitions, both temporary and permanent, click here: https://www.mcny.org
DATE: THURSDAY MARCH 2. 2023
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: MUSEUM OF THE CITY OF NEW YORK
1220 Fifth Ave at 103 Street
- 6 to 103 Street Station then walk 3 blocks west
- 2, 3 to 110 Street/Central Park North, then walk one block east to 5th ave and then south to the museum.
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@gmail.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- There is an entrance free for the museum: $20 for Adults, $14 for Seniors. The museum accepts American Alliance of Museum membership for 2 people.
- Bathrooms and water are available
- Amy's Bread runs a small cafe on the second floor with a limited menu
- Bring a stool
- Be prepared to work in dry materials