What: We’ll be sketching inside the Brooklyn Museum or in the surrounding area
Where: 200 Eastern Pkwy, Brooklyn
When: Start time - 11 AM. (when the museum opens)
- BY SUBWAY -
- 2-3 trains to Eastern Parkway/Brooklyn Museum
- You can transfer to 2/3 from 4/5 (at Nevins Street) and B, D, Q, N, R, and LIRR (at Atlantic Terminal-Barclays Center).
- BY CAR -
- On-site parking is available in the lot behind the Museum, off Washington Avenue. You can also sometimes find street parking.
Lunch: We'll break at 12:30 PM. Eating in the museum cafeteria on the first floor
Afternoon: 1:30 PM Back to sketching.
Show and Tell: 3:00 PM - Location to be decided.
- Bring a hat and an umbrella. Hoping you'll need the first for the sun, and not the second
- Bring a stool if you have one, it gives you more options.
If you can’t find us
call or text Mark at 973-809-9128
There are no fees.
All drawing skill levels are welcome.