Weekday Sketchers at Conservatory Waters in Central Park
Oh, to be a child again on a summer day, to sail a model boat or read a story by Hans Christian Anderson or hear about Alice in Wonderland. But wait...you can do all that and more at the Conservatory Waters better know as the Model Boat Pond in Central Park. Located on the east side at 75th Street, this oasis offers shady benches and very sketch-able views.
DATE: WEDNESDAY JUNE 28, 2023
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: MODEL BOAT BASIN
CENTAL PARK AT 5TH AVE AND 75TH ST
TRANPORTATION : 6 TRAIN TO 77 ST
- Please RSVP directly to Meryl Greenblatt at email@example.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Meryl at 646-248-9362
- Water and bathrooms are available
- There is a cafe at the boat house but you might want to bring your own lunch
- Plenty of benches but a stool always offers you more options
- In case of rain, the program will be canceled. Watch for an announcement for cancellation.
There will be NO meet up the week of July 4th.
The next event will be on THURSDAY July 13 at the Hispanic Society.