Weekday Sketchers at NY Botanic Garden Wednesday
There are some places that we never tire of. The New York Botanic Garden is one of those magical places that keep us coming back time and time again. The roses and peonies are in peak bloom! Join us Wednesday to wander the gardens and capture the magic in our sketch books.
DATE: WEDNESDAY JUNE 7, 2023
STARTING TIME: 10:00 AM
LOCATION: NEW YORK BOTANIC GARDEN
2900 SOUTHERN BOULEVARD
We will meet at the Mosholu Entrance (see map)
TRANSPORTATION: There are multiple ways of getting to the NYBG by public transit, Metro North or car. Visit the web site for the route that is easiest for you : https://www.nybg.org/visit/directions/
- Please RSVP directly to Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@gmail.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- For those coming by public transit, we will meet at the Mosholu entrance at 10:00 AM. Those arriving by car will enter at the Main Entrance near the cafe. Just let us know you are there.
- Everyone will be sketching the sites they like best. We will meet for lunch at the cafe at 1:00 PM
- There is an entrance fee. HOWEVER entrance is FREE on Wednesdays between 10AM-11AM. If you arrive after 11AM the regular fees will apply. The American Alliance of Museum membership is accepted.
- Food, water and bathrooms are available.
- Bring a stool, a hat and sunscreen.
- You can use watercolors outdoors
- For additional information about the NYBG click here: https://www.nybg.org