New Jersey Sketchers at Aviation Hall of Fame
Passion, Dreams and the History of Aviation.....
The tag line of the Museum says it all about the displays, events and programs offered at this unique museum near Teterboro Airport.
Join us to sketch at The Aviation Hall of Fame Museum, loaded with aircraft, helicopters, engines and parts, parts, parts will provide ample material for us to sketch. Exhibits include: the the rocket engine that propelled the X-15 to speed and height records and the first American hovercraft. and “Fundamentals of Flight “, an interactive aerodynamics exhibit.
There's plenty to sketch indoors and if the weather cooperates, we can sketch the many aircraft outside the building as well.
For more information about the museum, click here: https://njahof.org. or call them at 201-288-6344
DATE: THURSDAY MARCH 30 2023
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: AVIATION HALL OF FAME
400 Fred Wehran Dr, Teterboro, NJ 07608
The museum is located on the EAST side of Teterboro Airport (KTEB), just past the Control Tower.
- Please RSVP directly to Margaret Casagrande at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for us? Call Margaret at 646-515-9913
- Please try to come a few minutes early as we have a reservation
- There is an entrance fee of $15 for Adults, $12 for Seniors
- Water and bathrooms are available
- No food is allowed. We will convene for lunch after 1 PM and a show and tell elsewhere
- Please be prepared to work in dry materials
- Bring a stool