New Jersey Sketchers at Montclair Jazz Fest
Join us on Saturday September 9th at the 13th Annual Montclair Jazz Festival. The NJ group of NYC Urban Sketchers is teaming up with Jazz House Kids and Studio Montclair to get as many street artists to the festival as possible. Multiple stages will line Bloomfield Ave in downtown Montclair from 1:00 to 8:00 PM. The festival is FREE so bring as many friends and artists as you know to enjoy the show, sketch the people, the performers, the food vendors and the action....all day long.
Come when you want to, leave when you must, but please show up at our show and tell at the Welmont Theater at 4:00 to show off your sketches. You are welcome to stay as long as you like after that....the music and food will be there until 8:00 PM.
For information about the Jazz Festival, direction and information on parking, click here: https://www.montclairjazzfestival.org
DATE: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2023
START TIME: WHENEVER!
LOCATION: DOWNTOWN MONTCLAIR ALONG Bloomfield Ave
(See the web site above for more details)
TRANSPORTATION: Please check the web site for public transit and driving direction. Parking is available at multiple site, check the web site: https://www.montclairjazzfestival.org
SHOW AND TELL (THROW DOWN) TIME AND PLACE
THE WELMONT THEATER (Bloomfield Ave Btw Willow and Fullerton)
- It is going to be crowded and we are not meeting at a start time, so PLEASE RSVP so that we know to look for you. Please RSVP directly to Margaret Casagrande at firstname.lastname@example.org. or Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@gmail.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Margaret at 646-515-9913. or Raylie at 201-273-0445
- All Sketchers are welcome, not just NJ!!
- Bring a chair or stool
- Plenty of food vendors for snacks, meals and drinks or bring your own
- Remember that we will meet for a show and tell at 3:00 at the Welmont Theater but you are welcome to stay as long as you like.