Weekday Urban Sketchers in the Conservatory Gardens
As the only manicured part of the park, the Conservatory Gardens offers us three formal vistas: Italian, French and English garden landscapes. These gardens are true gems hidden in the midst of the city. Beautiful at any time of year, with early spring blooms, full foliage in the summer gardens and changing colors of fall, there will always be something to admire and sketch in this sanctuary in the city.
|The English Garden|
DATE: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2023
TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: Central Park Conservatory Garden
105th St and 5th Ave
TRANSPORTATION: 6 Train to 103rd St. Walk west to 5th Ave. or the 2 or 3 Train to 110th St. Walk east to 5th Ave and south to the garden
|The French Garden|
- Please RSVP directly to Kristin Zimmerman at email@example.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Kristin at 917-673-6867
- Bring a stool for best sight lines
- Bathrooms and water are available.
- There is limited food service in this part of the park. Bring your lunch with you.
|The Italian Garden|