Weekday Sketcher at Roosevelt Garden at AMNH
Is it a giant Marshmallow? A spaceship? A giant Star Wars helmet? The Michelin Man?
What is that behind the American Museum of Natural History?
None of the above....it's the new wing of the museum's addition to museum.
Join us for a day of sketching in the garden that surrounds the museum along Columbus Avenue and 81st Street. In addition to the views of the new wing, there are many other site lines including the views of the glass cube inclosing the Rose Center and the many views of the original AMNH building. Need something more challenging? Try the line if beautiful apartment buildings that line 81 St. Or capture the canines in the Bull Moose Dog Run. No matter your preference, it will be a lovely early fall day in the garden.
|Rose Center Exterior|
DATE: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 2023
STARTING TIME: 10:30 AM
LOCATION: THEODORE ROOSEVELT PARK ENTRANCE 81 ST AND COLUMCUS AVE
TRANSPORTATION: B or C Train to 81 St AMNH Station
|Headed to the Bull Moose Dog Park|
- Please RSVP Directly to Raylie Dunkel at Rayliedunkel1@gmail.com
- Looking for us? Call or text Raylie at 201-273-0445
- Lots of benches but a stool offers you more options for sketching
- Water and bathrooms available.
- No food service in the park but lots of vendors around the area or bring your own.